Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Chick Cannon 2 funny online games

I am so fond of playing funny online games and I was eagerly waiting to find a quality game that was launched on the web. I visited NowGamez.com, which has always been a site where I have enjoyed playing games, especially their exclusive games. As I visited this site, I found a new game called Chick Cannon 2. The game caught my imagination by its very first look. As I started playing the game, I realized that it has superb graphics and 30 levels of very exciting game play. 



In each level of the game, I was using my physics skills to complete the challenges, which kept getting more and more complex as the levels progressed. I used the cannon to launch limited number of rocks to hit the chick and the other objects in the environment to get the chick to fall into its coop. The lesser shots I took to complete each level, the higher points I scored. I will surely play this game again and again. I recommend this game to everyone who expects to have fun filled gaming experience.



You should visit http://www.nowgamez.com to play so many other cool online games including Chick Cannon 2.


You may click on
http://www.nowgamez.com/Friv/chick-cannon-2 to start playing Chick Cannon 2 immediately. 



No comments:

Post a Comment